Statistics Study Program has three laboratories, they are:
- A disaster Management Statistics Laboratory
- A Business-Industry-Social Laboratory
- A Data Mining Laboratory
The facilities provided by the laboratory are a high specification of computers and laptops in various brands, software, and server for data processing. Laboratory services focus on supporting Catur Dharma activities, including teaching, conducting research, performing community service, and doing dakwah islamiyah. This support involves
- Subscribing to the software for data processing, such as SPSS, Minitab, MATLAB, Tableau, et all.
- Subscribing to the software for non-data processing, such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Camtasia;
- Lending laptops to Statistics Study Program students and lecturer.