INFORMATION FOR NEW STUDENTS ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023
Join With us !
SCANNED ONE OF ENGLISH PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATE:
• TOEFL ITP (480)
• TOEFL IBT (55)
• IELTS (5.5)
• CEPT FROM CILACS UII (500)
*STUDENTS FROM INTERNATIONAL OR BILINGUAL SCHOOLS WHERE ENGLISH
IS THE LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION, ONLY NEED TO MENTION WHICH SCHOOL YOU ARE FROM.
CBT (Computer Based Test)
Computer-Based Test (CBT) is a selection pattern that is carried out in the form of working on exam questions via a computer. There are 3 types of CBT selection patterns, namely UII Campus CBT, Medical CBT, and Partner School CBT. Open from 20 December 2022 to 28 July 2023
PBT (Paper Based Test)
Paper-Based Test (PBT) is a selection pattern that is carried out in the form of working on written exam questions. Selection participants can choose 3 study program options . PBT is carried out according to the schedule of the PMB Team’s visit to an area, educational exhibitions attended by the UII PMB Team, or based on suggestions from certain groups/communities.
PSB (Tracking Students Achivement)
The selection pattern by offering scholarships through a track record of achievement.
SIBER ( Raport Selection)
is a selection pattern that is carried out through an assessment of the track record of achievement. There are 3 types of SIBER selection patterns, namely SIBER (Regular), Medical SIBER, and Champion SIBER. SIBER (Regular) opens from 20 December 2022 to 15 July 2023.
› Choose a Study ProgramChoose the study program offered according to your interests and desires.
› Create NIU (Primary Identification Number)NIU is the main identity for prospective applicants. NIU is only made once and can be used to follow the various selection patterns offered.
› Choose a Selection Pattern
» CBT (Computer Based Test)The selection pattern is carried out in the form of a computer-based exam.
» PBT (Paper Based Test)The selection pattern is carried out in the form of a written exam.
» PSB (Tracking Student Achievement)Selection patterns with scholarship program offers.
» SIBER (Report Based Selection)The selection pattern is carried out through a track record of achievement.
›Determining the Selection ScheduleSelect the search schedule offered for each search pattern.
› Talk Material Selection Study the selectionmaterial to prepare yourself for taking the selection exam on the CBT or PBT selection pattern.
› Follow SelectionThe selection process follows the implementation rules for each selection pattern that is followed.
› RegisterRegistration is carried out after the selection participants have passed the selection (become prospective students at the Indonesian Islamic University) according to the selection pattern followed.
All Registrants are required to submit registration by registering online via the link below:
“The International Program of Statistics is an academically challenging program of study, designed to prepare students for global education and life beyond. Its purpose is to give students a chance to earn an academic, internationally recognized, which can be used for entry into top job opportunities around the world.”
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM of STATISTICS
The vision of the Statistics Study Program of UII is to become a leading Statistics Study Program that produces data analysts who possess integrity and enthusiasm for society advancement.
Missions of Statistics Study Program include:
- Incorporating Islamic values into a statistical way of thinking (Dakwah Islamiyah).
- Developing teaching and learning activities with international standards (education).
- Carrying out and assisting quality research in the field of statistics to solve human problems (research).
- Applying skills and statistically thinking for the benefit of the people (community service).
Referring to the goals of the University and the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, and in accordance with the vision and mission of the Statistics Study Program as a fundamental for generating the goals of the Statistics Study Program, the formulation of the Statistics Study Program goals is stated as follows:
- Produce data analyst who master theories and methodologies and are ready to act as policy analyst, disaster analyst, data scientist, or actuary with integrity and enthusiasm at the global level.
- To produce quality statistical scientific work that is advantageous for the benefit of the people.
A Statistics UII Graduate will gain internationally recognized highest-demand skills and will be able to work globally with the following career opportunities :
• a data scientist,
• a data analyst,
• a financial analyst,
• a cost estimator,
• a business analyst
• an actuary,
• a market researcher,
• a database administrator
• an IoT, artificial intelligence, and business intelligence specialist
• a civil servant, a state-owned company employee
• a consultant and professional
• an entrepreneur,
• an academician
• and many more
You can work in a variety of industries and organizations, including :
• Start-up companies
• Financial and insurance companies
• Oil and gas, energy, mining, and exploration companies
• Healthcare organizations and companies
• Information and communication technology companies
• Distribution and logistics companies.
All graduates can confidently work anywhere in the world.